One of my friends described my design philosophy as empathetic. In other words, I design with women - their bodies and lifestyles - in mind. Due to my own experiences and struggles trying to find clothes that flatter my shape, my design team and I work really hard to make sure each garment is comfortable and functional. We focus on fit, function, quality, comfort, and garment care.
- Fit - Bodies come in all shapes and sizes. We are constantly questioning how each style will look on various body types. Overall, I would describe our fit as tailored yet slightly off the body.
- Function - All of our clothes are multifunctional and transitional, meaning they can be styled up or down for any occasion. My goal is to create clothes that you can wear to work, on the weekends, or on vacation.
- Quality - I try to incorporate design features that make the pieces I create durable and of the highest quality. We work with a female-owned, local manufacturer who is committed to our standards for quality and sustainable production.
- Comfort - I want to create clothes that you'll love to wear again and again. With that goal in mind, I design each garment to be wearable and think about what you'll be doing when you wear that particular piece.
- Garment Care - If you're like me, you're on the go. I want to make garment care easy and sustainable, so doing laundry doesn't take away from your creative practice or harm the environment. I try to make sustainable garment care easy and encourage cold-wash, line drying, and multiple wears as the foundation of an eco-friendly laundry routine. Fabrics are meticulously sourced for ease of wash and wear.